19 October 2009

The Case of the Lone Follower

I must say that I was super excited the other day when I logged on my blog to find that little old me had acquired a follower. Oh noble and loyal follower.

Well not anymore. Maybe we should put out an Amber alert for him because he disappeared a few days ago. I waited patiently for him to come back or write or show up on my traffic list with no luck.

Oh Lone Follower! Where art thou?

I must know. Did I drive you away with something I said? I didn't mean it. It's not you, it's me. I swear. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to get greedy and keep looking for more followers. You are more than enough for me lone follower.

Please come back.

Make me feel appreciated again.

Make me feel special: like what I write actually has some meaning to someone besides myself.

I want to feel popular again.

Come back.... please..... *cries*

Until next time---have fun in the sun, get laid in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.