15 October 2009

The Greatest Idea Ever

So, I was in the car with my roomie the other day. We had the radio on, and we were jamming pretty loud. The radio station we were listening to was 96.1 The Wolf. They were playing one great song after another; we were just singing along with the windows down when we pulled up to Wal-Mart.

Now, I wouldn't really say we were in a terrible rush to get in there and shop for deodorant, but I did want to get to bed at a decent hour. I had a test the next day, and had to go to work at 8:30 am. Ick! I know!

Anyways, when we pulled into like the best parking spot ever (because it was pretty late), we were listening to yet another epic country song. You know--the one you know every single word to. Then, we kinda looked at each other. We both had that feeling that it sucks to turn off a good song, but we did anyways. It was like silence, and that happy feeling you get when you're rocking out and bobbing your head was all gone.

To the point. People should be able to hire live bands to follow them around and play music. I know. I know. What about the iPod? Well, I don't have an iPod. Ooooo. Shocker. I have an mp3 player that sucks balls, but I have yet to own an iPod because I find them overrated....

Okay. Okay. So, I just don't feel like spending money on it--especially if they come out with a new one each year that I would want. I'm cheap, frugal, whatever. I'd rather buy cigarettes.

If I ever win the lotto, I will buy a band. It would just be a small one, probably some teenage garage band who wanted to make a buck. Hell, you know it would be phenomenal to have a band sing to you. Just to you, and maybe they could write a soundtrack to your life.

Yeah. That's my great idea. Take it or leave it.

Oh, I'm looking for a sort of sign-off too, like Bruce Almighty, "And that's the way the cookie crumbles."

Feel free to leave some ideas. I know someone has to stumble upon this blog sooner or later.

But for now....

Have fun in the sun. Get laid in the shade. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.