24 September 2009

40 Minutes

Only 40 more minutes until I get out of this hell hole. And no, I am not mistaken. It is sooo hot where I am working right now. I'm only 20, I can't be having a hot flash.


And that's not the only thing wrong. I'm horny too. I've been texting Guy naughty things. After I send it I always look around to see if anyone got a glimpse of me biting my lower lip and cocking my head to the side. Cocking... mmmm... head...


Now that I think of it, those onlookers probably just thought I looked funny. That's really not a sexy/horny look. More like a confused dog with buck teeth.

What about a guy's sex face? Or his sex noises? I don't know what I would do if the guy was just entirely quiet in bed. Honestly, I wouldn't be into it. I like a guy who's not afraid to be loud and just let it all out. And I mean all of it ;)

I really thought that blogging would help me take my mind off things, but it's not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.