22 September 2009

Bad Day

It's bad enough when you have a bad day and everything is out of your control. Now, when your day sucks because you made it that way... that's even worse.

I fully intended on going to work this morning; however, it seems that I hit snooze this morning too many times. I also fully intended on sticking to my schedule at 1pm, but I had to do some other things like cash my check and such. I should have known to go to the bank a little earlier than usual, but I had to take a shower. Ugh. That's all I can say right now.

Bills are due. Business trip is this weekend. The dogs need to be walked. The house is dirty. I didn't wish Mom a happy birthday. Ugh. If this day died, I wouldn't even attend it's funeral. That's how much I hate this day.

And it's all my fault that I'm not getting things done. I have time. I guess I just don't use it wisely. I'm sure to make time for pleasure, it's just the business slot I have all screwed up.

Even in all of this chaos I remember a few words a wise man once told me:
It will all be ok, even if it's not.

I hope he was right. I hope this isn't just the beginning of a huge downhill slope. I have plans. I also have him. Ahhh. Breath of relief. He is all I need to know it will be ok. His words should have been:

It will all be ok because I'll always be right here with you.

Those are some good words of advice. When you have a bad day there should always be that one person you can go to and just bitch it out. Rant and rave and then have some coffee. And a cigarette. Tomorrow will be better. Maybe. I can't say that it really will because I'm such a pessimist. I always thought pessimism was the right way to look at life. No matter what happens, it should turn out better than what you expected because you always expect the worst. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.