21 September 2009

Clingy?

I'm not clingy.. I promise. I just ask for a lot of his time, not all of it. OK. Close to all of it. I can't help it. They say that part of loving someone is wanting to be with them every second. I guess its just that he's so busy... and I'm not. He's all important and stuff, and I'm not. It's just that everything is changing. It already changed when we started in August. Schedules were different; his was packed and mine was pretty empty.

I feel so fulfilled after finding him. I feel like I don't have to find anything else to do because I have him to keep me busy. I don't need to meet more people because he is all I need. I am totally and completely satisfied with him, and I don't need anything else to steal my attention. I feel like I'm dedicated. I don't understand. Why does he need yet another job when he makes enough money as it is?

I can't help but be paranoid. Why does he jump in the shower right when he gets home from work. He doesn't even kiss me hello. I'm in the kitchen cooking, and I hear three slams. Front door, bathroom door, shower door. Is our life so pitiful and boring that he needs to spice it up with business and maybe even a little pleasure. I would rather not think about it. I don't know why I am.

He's always been there when I needed him. Once, he left an important meeting when I told him I was at the doctor getting a checkup. He rushed over to make sure I was alright. He is very truly committed to me. I could not imagine him ever cheating on me. It's just not in his nature.

Girls can't help but be a little paranoid every now and then. We know what happens: he breaks your heart, you creep on his Facebook, eat lots of comfort foods, masterbate, and cry yourself to sleep at night while curled up in the fetal position. No girl wants to go through that. Now it's not the best idea to go and acuse him of something he never did. Just be a little curious and worried sometimes. If he loves you, he will realize that you just love him enough to not want to lose him.

I've heard many accounts of what love is like, but one is unforgettable:

Love is being able to get mad at him, knowing that it will all
work out for
the best.

It's like you can fight without feeling like what you're feeling is stupid. You can say whatever you want including expletives that you know he hates yet still know deep down inside that you still love each other very much. Love is laughing, smiling, making love, hugging kissing, playing, tickling, cheesing, grinning, chuckling, fucking, fighting, relating, understanding, caring, sharing, yelling, kneeling, proposing, praying, answering, wondering, knowing, and being yourself. Love is being clingy (to a point).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love.